LaraCroftWeb.net Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaraCroftWeb.net Boards

Welcome to the LaraCroftWeb.net Boards! A place where fans of the Tomb Raider series can discuss the games, films, fan work, and Lady Lara Croft. Remember, seeing is believing...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Do You Want To Do (Or Are You Doing) With Your Life?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Julian Sark
Forum Administrator
Julian Sark

What Do You Want To Do (Or Are You Doing) With Your Life? Empty
PostSubject: What Do You Want To Do (Or Are You Doing) With Your Life?   What Do You Want To Do (Or Are You Doing) With Your Life? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:37 pm

Hey, everybody! The question is simple. What do you want to do (or are you doing) with your life? Are you happy with your current path? Are you pursuing your lifelong dreams?

This is a question that's been running through my mind pretty much 24/7 for the last year or so. The goal for me is to become a writer. I've always thought I would write a best seller and live from there. I'm 19 now and reality has hit. I'm not doing anything with my life at the moment. So, I'm going to school. In January (or possibly August because of $$$ reasons) I'll be attending Vincennes University, on a path to become an English teacher (hopefully, writing on the side). What do you all want to do?
Back to top Go down
https://laracroftweb.forumotion.com
MadTwatter
New User
MadTwatter

What Do You Want To Do (Or Are You Doing) With Your Life? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want To Do (Or Are You Doing) With Your Life?   What Do You Want To Do (Or Are You Doing) With Your Life? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:44 pm

I'm going to become a game designer and programmer. I love to work with electronics, and I've always liked the games where you can "Design Your Own Level". I plan on going to IUPUI (Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis) and taking most to all of their programming courses. Then I will begin working on small flash games and build up to Next Gen material.
Back to top Go down
http://tombhacker.forumotion.com

What Do You Want To Do (Or Are You Doing) With Your Life?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LaraCroftWeb.net Boards :: Community/Miscellaneous Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: