LaraCroftWeb.net Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaraCroftWeb.net Boards

Welcome to the LaraCroftWeb.net Boards! A place where fans of the Tomb Raider series can discuss the games, films, fan work, and Lady Lara Croft. Remember, seeing is believing...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rate the Games You've Been Playing!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MadTwatter
New User
MadTwatter

Rate the Games You've Been Playing! Empty
PostSubject: Rate the Games You've Been Playing!   Rate the Games You've Been Playing! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:07 pm

Rate the games you've been playing. Twat, fo sho. Wink

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360) - 10/10
I personally love this game. It is a great online shooter with amazing graphics. You can play Spec Ops with other online, or offline, players, which is basically you doing small missions, like protecting your buddy from the enemy gun trucks, or racing down icy slopes, killing enemy Russians, then speeding down a 45 degree drop, and finally ramping off a cliff and landing on the other side of a gaping hole, feet away from a cold death.

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360) - 8/10
This is also an exceptionally well made shooter. Not much action or adventure, but you can play along with all your buddies, and create your own levels. There are drawbacks, like that you can't start from scratch, and you have to build around another stage's obsticles. Also, the main game is alot of fun, although it doesn't seem like you can jump as high. And also, you run out of ammo a lot faster. The first level is a lot of fun though. You are isolated with no teammates for awhile, and you have to go to the objective and save your team from enemy guns. A great party game.
Back to top Go down
http://tombhacker.forumotion.com
Julian Sark
Forum Administrator
Julian Sark

Rate the Games You've Been Playing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate the Games You've Been Playing!   Rate the Games You've Been Playing! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:08 pm

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) - 8/10
Simply put, it's a good game. It's linear, the story is choppy, and the fight system is weird, but it's still a good game. Is it the best Final Fantasy in the series? Hell no. That's still Final Fantasy IX for me, thank you very much. Oh, how I love the childish vibes. However, Final Fantasy XIII is still a good game. It's fun, beautiful, the soundtrack is sex to the ears, and it's a must-buy for any fan.

Heavy Rain (PS3) - 10/10
It is a masterpiece. Plain and simple. There's no other game out there that has even gotten close to making me feel the ways that I felt when I was playing Heavy Rain. No other game on this earth can manage to involve its player quite that much. It was magnificent. I truly felt responsible for my actions. This game took over my life. I played it straight through twice without a single second of boredom. The expansion pack Heavy Rain Chronicles: The Taxidermist was wonderful as well!

The Sims 3: World Adventures (PC) - 8/10
Words can't even express how much fun I've had playing TS3 lately. World Adventures is truly one of the best installments in the franchise. In fact, I'd say it ranks close to Hot Date. Keyword: close. It's so much fun visiting the other countries in the game. Even more fun for me than it would be for others. My main sim, Brody, is a chef. I think it was an awesome touch in the game to have cook books exclusive to other countries. Now my sim can cook dishes from all over the world. If you haven't already bought this expansion pack, buy it!

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3) - 10/10
This is truly one of the best games of all time. Seriously. Amazing. Wow. I can't even believe how amazing it is. It's by far the best PS3 game in existence. It's just amazing. That's all I can say. There are no flaws in this stupendous masterpiece. I simply can't express to you how excited I am when I play it. It's even fun to replay, something the original lacked. All I want now is a third game. It will sure as hell have high expectations!
Back to top Go down
https://laracroftweb.forumotion.com

Rate the Games You've Been Playing!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LaraCroftWeb.net Boards :: Community/Miscellaneous Forums :: Video Games (Other Than Tomb Raider) Discussion-
Jump to: