LaraCroftWeb.net Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaraCroftWeb.net Boards

Welcome to the LaraCroftWeb.net Boards! A place where fans of the Tomb Raider series can discuss the games, films, fan work, and Lady Lara Croft. Remember, seeing is believing...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glee (FOX, 2009-Present)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Julian Sark
Forum Administrator
Julian Sark

Glee (FOX, 2009-Present) Empty
PostSubject: Glee (FOX, 2009-Present)   Glee (FOX, 2009-Present) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Be sure to check out the episode links lower on this post to view full episodes of Glee (soon)!

Glee (FOX, 2009-Present) E6xgmp

Glee is an American musical comedy-drama television series that airs on Fox. It focuses on a high school show choir (also known as a glee club), called "New Directions!", set within the fictional William McKinley High School in Lima, Ohio. The pilot episode of the show was broadcast after American Idol on May 19, 2009, and the first season began airing on September 9, 2009. On September 21, 2009, Fox officially gave the series a full-season pick-up. Glee aired its mid-season finale on December 9, 2009 and will have a 4-month hiatus before returning on April 13, 2010 with the remaining 9 episodes of the season.

The show was created by Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk, and Ian Brennan, after being originally envisioned as a film rather than a TV series. Murphy selects all music featured within the series himself, and intends to maintain a balance between show tunes and chart hits. Songs covered in the show are released on iTunes during the week of broadcast, and a series of Glee albums will be released through Columbia Records, beginning with Glee: The Music, Volume 1, which was released on November 3, 2009. The music of Glee has been a commercial success, with over 2 million digital sales, though critics have criticized the show's use of auto-tune.

Critical response to the show has been generally positive. The New York Times' Alessandra Stanley highlighted the pilot episode's unoriginality and stereotyped characters, but praised the showmanship and talent of the cast. The Daily News's David Hinckley opined that the show was imperfect and implausible but "potentially heartwarming", while USA Today's Robert Bianco noted casting and tone problems, but commented positively on the show's humor and musical performances. Mary McNamara for the Los Angeles Times wrote that the show had a wide audience appeal, calling it "the first show in a long time that's just plain full-throttle, no-guilty-pleasure-rationalizations-necessary fun."

CAST OF GLEE:

Glee (FOX, 2009-Present) 2zqtn5g

FULL EPISODES:

Episode 1: Extended Pilot
Episode 2: Showmance
Episode 3: Acafellas
Episode 4: Preggers
Episode 5: The Rhodes Not Taken
Episode 6: Vitamin D
Episode 7: Throwdown
Episode 8: Mash-Up
Episode 9: Wheels
Episode 10: Ballad
Episode 11: Hairography
Episode 12: Mattress
Episode 13: Sectionals
Episode 14: Hell-O
Episode 15: The Power of Madonna
Episode 16: Home
Episode 17: Bad Reputation

Whether or not you want this, I'm not sure, but I thought I'd share this link with you. It's the latest episode of Glee in high quality, tested by me. If you want to wait, fine. If you want to be caught up, here you go. Smile

Last edited by Julian Sark on Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:25 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://laracroftweb.forumotion.com
MadTwatter
New User
MadTwatter

Glee (FOX, 2009-Present) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glee (FOX, 2009-Present)   Glee (FOX, 2009-Present) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:08 pm

I love this show. It's amazing! I've seen every episode and it's one of my faves. Maybe #1. Everyone should watch it. 5/5
Back to top Go down
http://tombhacker.forumotion.com

Glee (FOX, 2009-Present)
Page 1 of 1